“FANTASTIC! Highly motivating, I learned many skills in the seminar that can be used both at work and in my personal my life.”
“Very impressive seminar. It gave great perspective on how to reduce stress by handling the way you interact with others.”
Dr. Susan Harrison
Dr. Susan Harrison is passionate about reducing your stress. A February 2017 survey from U.S. News & World Report showed that American’s stress levels are the highest they’ve been in 10 years. In their best-selling book Difficult Conversations Just for Women: Kill the Anxiety, Get What You Want, she and her co-author, Sofia Santiago, share cutting-edge studies and illustrative stories along with specific techniques for women to feel confident and assertive before, during, and after confronting a face-to-face difficult conversation, thus decreasing stress levels. Sofia Santiago and Dr. Harrison help women to break through these stereotypes with their advice and step by step guidelines on handling difficult conversations.
A keynote speaker, corporate trainer and personal coach, Susan has worked with thousands of women all over the country and in Europe to develop business and life skills. Her areas of expertise include: de-stressing along with personal/professional development and public speaking. Susan’s fun, energetic delivery and fast-paced, interactive sessions will leave you wanting more.
Difficult Conversations Just for Women: Kill the Anxiety, Get What You Want Accolades:
- Awarded finalist, 2016 Reader’s Favorite International Literary Excellence Book Contest
- Amazon number ONE hot new release
- Amazon top THREE best seller in Conflict Resolution and top SIX in Women in Business
- Five Stars Seal by Reader’s Favorite
- Selected for review by Publishers Weekly. According to them, “Of the hundreds of titles received every month, only a handful of the very best are selected for review.”
Dr. Susan Harrison’s representation is By George PR. For booking and media inquiries please contact us.